Portugal is a place of sun and sea, history and modern living, Portugal’s fantastic climate and diverse landscape, from beautiful beaches to wine producing vineyards, provide a setting that is relaxed and enjoyable for visitors.
With its unique geographical location and its distinctive Atlantic flavor, located in the south-west of Europe, right next to Spain, Portugal is a member of the European Union and the Schengen Area.
- No language requirement
- Visa-free travel to more than 160 countries
- Processing time between 5 to 6 months
- Possible to apply for a passport after 6 years
- Purchase a property of minimum value of 500,000 Euros
- No criminal records in any country
- Mandatory stay in Portugal is 7 days for the first year and 14 days for the subsequent periods of 2 years
Step 1: applicant evaluation
Step 2: Apply for Schengen Visa
Step 3: Purchase property
Step 4: Obtain Resident Permit (approximately 90 days)
Step 5: After 5 years, apply for Permanent Residence
Step 6: After 6 years apply for Citizenship